Sort by: date | relevance

Visual Merchandiser Jobs

1 - 10 of 409 vacancies

Creative Visual Merchandiser

AllSaints in London, ENG

Ensuring the brand visual disciplines and standards are communicated effectively through. Researching trends in visual merchandising and store experience, using...

Indeed.com - 9 days ago

Visual Merchandiser

House of Fraser in Guildford, ENG

We’re looking for a Visual Merchandiser with a real creative spark about them. As one of our Visual Merchandisers, we’ll push your creativity to its limits as...

Indeed.com - 2 days ago

Visual Merchandiser (36.5 hour contract) Chester, Broughton Park

Outfit

Visual Merchandiser benefits on offer:. Visual Merchandiser (36.5 hour contract) Chester, Broughton Park. We are currently recruiting for a Visual Merchandiser...

Indeed.com - 12 days ago

Area Visual Manager - UK/IE

COS in London, ENG

Co-ordinates training of new Visual Merchandisers. Sets goals and provides directions to Visual Merchandisers....

Indeed.com - 3 days ago

Area Visual Merchandiser for luxury jewellery and home wares

Elite Associates

Our client is a luxury jewellery and home wares brand who are recruiting for a VM to join their team. The role is 20% office based in London and the other 80%

Indeed.com - 17 days ago

VISUAL MERCHANDISER FOR MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE STORE

& Other Stories in Manchester, ENG

VISUAL MERCHANDISER & OTHER STORIES. VISUAL MERCHANDISER FOR MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE STORE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VISUAL MERCHANDISER FOR....

Indeed.com - 20 days ago

Display Assistant

Harvey Nichols in London, ENG

Daily support for Display Management team on communication with areas of business linked to the Womenswear floors, Visual Merchandisers and Display team....

Indeed.com - 17 days ago

Visual Merchandiser

H & M in Belfast, NIR

The job of an H&M Visual Merchandiser comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Are you ready to put your creativity to work in the world...

Indeed.com - 4 days ago

Visual Merchandiser - Harrods

Louis Vuitton

Make your Career a beautiful one with Louis Vuitton as a Visual Merchandiser for our 4 stunning stores in Harrods....

Indeed.com - 30+ days ago

Visual Merchandiser - Harrods

Louis Vuitton UK

Make your Career a beautiful one with Louis Vuitton as a Visual Merchandiser for our 4 stunning stores in Harrods....

Indeed.com - 30+ days ago